This is a key role within the finance function that supports and collaborates with several stakeholders in the business. You will provide Financial and Analytical support to the Asset team and the wider Finance Partnering team to deliver Quarterly Forecasts, Annual Plan & provide Management reporting & analysis.
- Duties - You will be responsible for co-ordinating & inputting the LV & Plan submissions for Companys Assets into our Financial System (BPC), ensuring deliverables are accurate, changes are understood and validated where necessary
- Reporting on the output of latest forecasts & plan, working closely with the wider Finance team to communicate and assist them in understanding changes & updates as required
- Qualifications/Experience - You can demonstrate excellent communication skills, will be capable of communicating at all levels within the business and able to build good working relationships with key stakeholders to achieve desired outcomes
- Experience of planning & analysis and demonstrate experience in analytical and problem-solving skills – to make sense of complex data, assess options and make sound recommendations
- Qualified accountant with experience in a business planning role preferred